… In this video I share my top 6 reasons to start a business blog. I get asked by my clients and potential clients and customers if they should have a business blog. Anyone that is in business for profit, whether online or offline, I believe should have a business blog and here is why:
Start A Business Blog:
1) It Is A Simple Website – we still have that mental mindset of having a website. Websites are great but today’s blogging platform is simple to set up and use. A business blog is a website that lets you engage with your ideal audience.
2) It Is Cost Effective – unlike websites where you are paying for high cost technical teams, webmasters and coders a blog is less cost because it is a more simple platform you are only usually just paying for hosting.
3) It Is Your Best Business Asset – start business blog because it is going to be your best asset bar none. Your business blog will be the hub of your success and provide greater value to your ideal audience which means profits for your business.
4) Keeps You In Touch With Your Audience – your business blog is like a virtual billboard or platform. You can be in front of your ideal audience, connecting and communicating.
5) Connects You With Many People – attracting more people to your business is what a business blog will do. And because a blog is interactive, it is the best way to connect with your customer and potential customers.
6) Will Generate Income – yes, a blog DOES generate income. Far too many business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals do not start a business blog because they do not see the value or the income potential.
I’m not going to get into all the way you can earn an income from your business blog in this post, that will be in my video series coming next.
Let me hear your thoughts and comments if you have a business blog or not, would you start a business blog if you have more information, or can you share how your business blog is providing your business with valuable success and profits.
Show Comments (0)